How to Know When You Have Enough Money to Retire
This episode will show you exactly how to know when you can retire and the common mistake that causes you to never know when you have enough money to retire. This is an important episode, so dive in, listen to the end, and enjoy!
Included in this episode:
- Let’s be clear, you do not need money to retire, you need income to retire!
- This is a huge misconception – I’ve reviewed thousands of plans and built over 1,000 financial plans and I can tell you that the majority of people in this country have one and only one tool they are hoping will take care of everything they need in retirement.. They have “risk”
- When all of your money is in the market, with some joker broker, or even being managed by you alone, you can never know when you have enough money to retire
- When you retire you lose an income and you have to replace that with an income
- The bottom line is this…..you cannot retire…and live the best emotional and financial life possible….without income accounts like rental property or annuities
- Listen to episode 036 & 037: Allowable Malpractice
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes, and Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”