Recommended Retirement Books to Optimize Retirement
In episode 33, I’m going to cover the books to Optimize Retirement that I recommend; the mentors that trained me 11 years ago, and show you the life-changing truths you need to maximize your retirement plan and financial planning strategies. These few books are must-owns if you want to optimize your retirement.
Included in this episode:
- “Missed Fortune 101” – Douglas Andrews
- Postponing taxes to a later date
- 3 Pillars of Financial Deception
- Why you should never, ever, ever, ever pay off your Mortgage!
- “Tax-Free Retirement Income” – Patrick Kelly
- Rick Man’s Roth IRA – You can make Tax-Free Retirement Income
- Divorce the IRS
- “Power of Zero” – David Walker
- Standard Deduction on your taxes
- Zero % Tax Brackets
- “MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom” – Tony Robbins
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”
One thought on “Episode 033: Recommended Retirement Books to Optimize Retirement”