RR Episode 034:
A Day in the Life of an Edward Morgan Lynch Financial Advisor
Help yourself to some sarcastic, exaggerated mockery of what you will find when you try to hire a financial advisor. As odd as this episode is, it will give you incredible insight into the mind of the modern financial advisor.
Included in this episode:
- Edward before going to work…
- In the Garage
- On the Drive
- Affirmations of life
- Morning Meetings
- “Remember guys, we charge more, offer less and provide for nothing compared to competing strategies but we’ve got to meet quota this quota”
- “Whatever it takes, lie and hide those fees!”
- Client Meetings
- “You actually met with other advisors? That really hurts, why would you do that?”
- “Guaranteed income is Overrated!
If this is who is watching your money! Maybe they were referred to you; nice, amazing character, and seem to know their stuff, but if you’ve hired this company to take care of your retirement, with risk – you’re probably in trouble. Most people are being completely ripped off by a retail mutual fund salesman.
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”