RR Episode 035:
How Long do Bull Markets and Bear Markets Last
We’ve been in a bull market for over 87 months, how does that compare with the average length of a bull market? The average loss in a bear market is 27%. Are you ready for that loss? Listen in to hear the rest of the story on average gains and length of time for bull markets and average losses and length of time for bear markets. You may just change where you have your money after this one.
Included in this episode:
- Empowered Wealth – what is it?
- Don’t follow the crowd.. I give you the truth
- Mindset, practice habits, discipline, building character, the tools
- Swim upstream against the current and find financial paradise rather than going with the crowd
- Teaching, training and coaching the EW
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”