Hogs and Advisors Gone Wild
This is a lighthearted episode where I tell the story of my son and I being asked to go pig hunting in Hawaii by a complete stranger. We had no idea what we were getting ourselves into. As it turns out feral pigs and joker brokers actually have a lot in common, so I decided to use this pig hunting experience to teach a financial truth. Enjoy!
Included in this episode:
- There is a new show on the Discovery Channel called Hogs Gone Wild Here is the introduction
They are aggressive and destructive, not to mention intelligent, and until recently they’ve been left alone in their natural habitat. But those days are rapidly disappearing for free-roaming wild hogs. This series documents the work of three animal removal companies in Texas, Hawaii and Florida as they attempt to control the population of these unruly beasts, which cause millions of dollars in damage to businesses, farms and homeowners each year in the United States. But corralling them is not easy, as some grow as large as 700 pounds, and they reproduce at an unbelievably high rate (two hogs, for example, can produce 44,000 of their kind
- This past week, I took both my kids on vacation to make memories with each of them
- I ended up in a situation I never thought possible… A Charlie “Hogs Gone Wild” and thought I would make an analogy out of it
- I started this podcast because selfish advisors have infiltrated the industry to such a degree that your chance of getting the optimal financial plan is virtually zero without a show like this
- Here is the Paragraph revised, called Advisors Gone Wild
They are aggressive and destructive, not to mention intelligent, and until recently they’ve been left alone in their natural habitat. But those days are rapidly disappearing for retail mutual fund salesman and captive insurance agents pushing their damaging wares. This podcast documents the work of Whistle-Blower Charlie Jewett as he attempts to expose the lies of these unruly beasts, which cause millions of dollars in damage to retirees and homeowners each year in the United States. But confronting them is not easy, as these wild, selfish beastly advisors will not let go of their almost-perfect financial racket without a fight.
- Keep listening and learn how to exterminate the financial wild hogs who have been ravaging your retirement!
- Become my Patron and learn how to be on my podcast!
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Want to listen to episodes using minutes instead of data? Call 1(701) 719-9877 to listen!
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Episodes on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”