Friends, I hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend, I wanted to recap on a few things I am teaching in my daily podcast, Renovating Retirement, to show you, in writing, how optimizing your retirement will give you the best financial future!
Now that I have over 10 hours of recorded content available, at no cost to you, I wanted to send you an idea how you might use the show in your own life.
- Decide what your money is for
RR-Episode 011: A Planning vs. B Planning-Retirement Income While You Are Alive or Leave a Ton of Money When You Die
- Get a really good understanding of insurance companies and insurance products
RR-Episode 006: What The Heck is a MEC?
RR-Episode 016: Six Types of Annuities and How To Use Each One
RR-Episode 027: The Rich Man’s Roth IRA-With No Contribution Limits
- Design your financial blueprints on your own: How much money should you put into IN-Case, IN-Come and IN-Crease accounts?
RR-Episode 012: How To Build a G.R.E.A.T Retirement Plan WITHOUT An Advisor
- Choose an advocate to represent and protect you from the industry
Ask me who in your area uses clarity rather than trying to earn your trust
- Go shopping for the best products/strategies for each and every part of your plan
- Use the five lives of retirement test to make sure your plan is sound
Sprinkled into all episodes and covered Individually in Episodes 28-32
- Continually improve your plan using the MERIT Planning Model
RR-Episode 018: How The MERIT Planning Model Can Continually Improve Your Retirement
I’m proud of each and every show but going in this order may be a nice, smooth track to run on to optimize your retirement today!