Get a CLUE…In Case You Have a Short Life
The premature death of a spouse is already horrific but it also has financial consequences. In this episode, I’m going to teach you how to make sure your spouse will be OK if you happen to pass away before your time. If you have a Short Life, then you need to get a CLUE with Guaranteed Income Annuities and I’ll explain exactly what to do. I’ll also give you three terrific options to make sure your financial and retirement plan are ready for all five lives of retirement.
Included in this episode:
- If you have a short life, which means you die suddenly before your time, you need to get a CLUE
- CLUE stands for Covering Living expenses Upon Expiration
- Guaranteed Income Annuities you would not otherwise need..
- I cover the three IN’s and how we solve for needed income to pay bills
- If you qualify a less expensive way to cover this lost income would be to use life insurance
- Make sure your living expenses continue!
- What your 3 options might be
- At the end of the episode, I give you insights into the next couple days of the Five Lives of Retirement
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”