Four Google Searches you Must Do: Part 2
This is the second of the four essential Google searches you need to run. The results of these searches will make it easy for you to angrily fire your joker broker and move your money to where you’ll pay less fees, historically earn more money, have higher income, pay less taxes, have more benefits, leave more behind for loved ones and have more for long term care.
You’ll love the feeling of empowerment when you know more than your broker does about how things really work in the financial services industry. Enjoy!
The Four Google Searches You Must Do
- Do Money Managers Beat The Market?
- Safe Withdrawal Rate
- Sequence of Returns
- Stocks and Bonds Correlation
Included in this episode:
- The basic american financial plan
- The basic American financial plan restated: three strategies in a clearer form
- Time to Google… “Safe Withdrawal Rate”
- To say “no” to what I teach means you plan to take income from a portfolio of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
- On instagram @Charlie.Jewett
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”