More Risk, More Reward Exposed as a Lie
You know…there was a time when most people thought the earth was flat. MOST people thought the same thing and it turned out that they were all wrong.
Have you heard that you have to take more risk to get more reward? It’s the “No Pain, No Gain” of the financial services industry but completely false. It’s a lie. Another lie from the Joker Brokers to keep you from using safer, higher-paying investment tools and strategies.
Check out Charlie’s Instagram Page for the picture he references in this episode.
Included in this episode:
- More risk to get more reward
- How this saying is a LIE!
- This is what the joker brokers say.. it is worth it to loose money because of how much money you will make
- Risk of annuities
- Annuity with a 50% participation rate with the S&P500
- On instagram @Charlie.Jewett
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”