Four Google Searches you Must Do: Part 1
I’m back and I’m fired up!!! There are four essential searches you MUST do on Google if you are even considering leaving money in the market while in retirement. The market does NOT beat safer strategies and money managers lie through their teeth to keep you as clients.
Listen in as I teach the first Google search you must do to begin understanding the web of lies the Joker Brokers spin.
The Four Google Searches You Must Do
- Do Money Managers Beat The Market?
- Safe Withdrawal Rate
- Sequence of Returns
- Stocks and Bonds Correlation
Included in this episode:
- The basic American financial plan
- The basic American financial plan restated: Three strategies in a clearer form
- Time to Google… “Do Money Managers Beat The Market?”
- Four stages of financial planning
- What happens when you retire
- On instagram @Charlie.Jewett
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”