Advisors Selfishness Coated in Chocolate
One of the coolest expressions I’ve ever heard and it fits perfectly with the financial services and retirement planned industry. In this episode, I will reveal the “chocolate” that advisors use to lure you in to settling for an inferior retirement plan. I was on a 70ft boat in Hawaii, so you might hear some pirate sounds..
Included in this episode:
- Advisors have learned what to coat their selfishness with in order to distract you from what they are really doing
- What’s the most common chocolate used?
- Frequent Communication
- Fancy Language
- False Rates of Return
- Here is what happens if you fall for chocolate covered selfishness
- 5 Lives of Retirement grid
I love chocolate, especially on ice cream, but making bad things look like they will “taste good” is evil. This is what advisors use to lure you in. Vote with your money, if anyone tries to sugar coat their joker broker mutual funds or crappy whole life policy, making it look like a real financial plan, kindly or harshly turn them down!
- Listen to Episode 004: Average Rate of Returns
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”