Is your Advisor Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?
In this episode, I’m going to teach you what I call the most important thing I’ve ever learned about money. This is the biggest lie of them all and MOST of you listening, will find that you are currently being affected by this purposeful spin on the math. You will learn how to instantly spot when an advisor is lying to you and also how to fix the problem for yourself. You’re going to be mad at your advisor but you will love this episode.
Included in this episode:
- Why you should run from any advisor who uses averages
- Financial and retirement decisions are emotion based
- Math plays a huge role in the data, and you need to be able to see clearly
- What if you realized your advisor has adopted their phony math and used it against you for profit?
- Earning more compound rate of return grows your account size faster and you end up with more money
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes, and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”