Stop Looking for The Perfect Investment
The bad guys in the financial industry have trained the entire world to look for what’s wrong with every financial product and this will crush your retirement. There’s no “one food” that will give you everything you need nutritionally, and no “one tool” that is all you need to build an entire house. Finances are the same. There is no one plan that is all you need but rather many different tools. The bad guys say all you need are securities and they are wrong!
Included in this episode:
- Finding the weaknesses in each financial tool will hurt you
- There is no perfect food that gives you every single nutrient you need to survive.
- There is no perfect tool that is the only thing you need to build an entire home
- There is no perfect investment or financial product that does everything you need
- Just like you need a nutritional plan, made up of all the different foods you need you need a financial plan made of Annuities, Life Insurance and Securities
- The Bad Guys want you to focus on the negatives of the tools they don’t want you to use
- Securities do almost nothing well
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes, and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”