The Rich Man’s Roth IRA – With No Contribution Limits
Taxes will most likely go up according to historical tax rates, the fact that Social Security and Medicare are underfunded, the fact that David Walker says so (look him up). Here is how to divorce the IRS and use the Rich Man’s Roth IRA to create tax-free retirement distributions no matter how much income you make and there’s no limit on what you can put into this one!
Included in this episode:
- Life insurance is best known for providing a death benefit, the norm would be to buy the largest amount you can get for the lowest amount of premium
- How to create a tax-free retirement
- In the 80’s EF Hutton basically created the Roth IRA out of life insurance before we had Roth IRA’s
- Weaknesses of using life insurance
- “Don’t buy any more life insurance than you have to”
- The concept of solving world hunger replacing insurance policies
- Tax-free growth using life insurance
- What money can be used to do this?
- There aren’t income limitations or contributions limits when you use life insurance instead of a Roth IRA
- The joker broker’s can still use average rate of return to lie to you!
- I finish the episode with some scary insights, I’m sure you had no idea about and that will likely scare you!
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- Ask your agent to work with Charlie and have them design an illustration of the absolute best plan and then send it to Charlie here with the subject line “Please Review this Illustration”.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes, and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”