What Can You Learn About Retirement with This Story…
You Passed the Tractor Hours Ago, Why are You Still in the Wrong Lane?
Microsoft 10 screwed up the microphone quality but the information is OFF THE HOOK! What can you learn about retirement? I talk about passing slow tractors in Maui?? You’d be surprised. Listen and learn!
Included in this episode:
- The differences of the Hawaiian Islands, but how they connect with this episode
- How is “risk” supposed to be used with the analogy in this episode?
- On-coming traffic, (or a market correction or crash) will come eventually if you’re in the wrong lane
- If you have enough money to live the way you want forever, get out of the fast lane and just enjoy the fruits of your labor
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes, and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”