Why I Went Bankrupt in 2011 and How it Will Probably Save Your Retirement
I really don’t like talking about going bankrupt, but I care more about you than I do myself. This is by far my favorite episode yet. You will learn something that if this does not change how you invest for retirement I don’t know if anything will. No songs, no skits, just the lesson of a lifetime and a call to action that will save you from what happened to me and someone very near and dear to my heart. Do not make the mistake I did or your retirement will go bankrupt.
Included in this episode:
- How embarrassing it is to go bankrupt as a professional financial advisor but how it turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me
- Can this happen to someone in retirement if they’re using a “super high potential but non-guaranteed income strategy?”
- Don’t bankrupt your retirement by risking all of your assets in stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
- There is an annuity equivalent for financial advisors……there is a way I could have avoided my bankruptcy.
- What could actually happen if an advisor hides the best tools from you?
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes, and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”