Wolves in Sheeps Credentials: The Truth about Financial Advisors
Do you think the letters behind your advisors’ name mean anything? They don’t and in this episode I show you the truth about financial advisors.. behind the licensing, certifications, and continuing education that keep financial and retirement planners in the dark about how to actually do their jobs. I will also show you exactly what to do to make sure that no matter what type of planner you have, you get the best retirement possible.
Included in this episode:
- More information for financial and retirement planners, on the books I’m releasing this year
- Sneak peek on what I’ve discovered and the reason for writing the “Wolves in Sheeps Credentials” book
- Advisor licensing and certifications, the truth behind it all
- The Article “The Alphabet Soup of Financial Certifications“
- Continuing education… do you know an advisor that has ever taken a CE course??
- Who is actually protecting you…the consumer?
- Take any one of my Certified Retirement Renovators or Certified Merit Planning Architects and put them against the wolf in sheep’s credentials who currently advises you
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”