RR Episode 013:
The Dark Truth about AUM and Why You Don’t See More Growth in Your Investments and Retirement Accounts
Just three letters are responsible for why you do not have more growth in your investments and retirement accounts…A..U..M..
AUM is what drives advisors but does it drive them away from focusing on growing your money? I’m going to spill the beans on what I’ve seen by attending over 50 conferences and tell you what you need to do to get your accounts growing again. The bad guys won’t like this one.
Included in this episode:
- AUM: Assets Under Management: still sounds harmless, until you’ve been to 4-5 conferences for more than a decade like me
- What do you think is going on with your investment advisor?
- What are advisors doing full-time?
- Mutual Funds: What is being done to you?
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes, and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”