Surrender Penalties: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
In this episode, I’m going to cover surrender penalties which are actually a very important piece of a sound financial plan. I’m going to present you with a question that the bad guys will never ask you. You will understand surrender penalties, how to get around them, why they are not a problem and much more!
Included in this episode:
- Grow your money (tie up the principle)
- The results of having surrender penalties
- Spending money on an emergency?
- You’re losing benefits, not having surrender penalties
- Create a paycheck for life!
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes, and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”
3 thoughts on “Episode 007: Surrender Penalties”