What the Heck is a MEC?
In this episode, I’m going to talk about MEC’s or Modified Endowment Contracts, with two main uses. I’m going to show you the really fun one which is how to use a MEC to earn 8%-12% on your emergency fund money. There is no longer any reason to leave tens of thousands of dollars in the bank making 0-1%
Included in this episode:
- Tax-free growth concept
- Modified Endowment Contracts – taxable gain
- Before and after 1988 – tax-free retirement planning
- Using MEC’s as a bank alternative
- MEC’s as a cash alternative to leave for inheritance
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes, and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”