The Three Pillars of Financial Deception:
And How Advisors Use Them Every Day to Line Their Pockets at Your Expense
In this episode, I cover the three pillars of financial deception that this industry uses to steal money from you and keep you doing what they want. You may get upset because these are three very sacred cows. I studied all three and do not agree with any of them. Listen to find out why!
The three pillars of financial deception are
- You should pay off your mortgage
- You should postpone taxes to a later date
- You should use a diversified portfolio of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
Included in this episode:
- The three giant lies
- The three pillars in detail
- The worlds worst financial plan
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes, and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”