Charlie, What’s Your Net Worth?
Apply the strategies and techniques of Renovating Retirement. I talk about how much I am worth and what my net worth is.
Included in this episode:
The key to growing your money is earning a rate of return, or profit or arbitrage. Your money must be turning into more money. It has to be invested/employed or used in some way to create new money.
Ways you can employ or invest the idle money that’s sitting around doing nothing for you.
If there’s anything I’ve seen consistently, after reviewing over 1,000 financial plans in the last decade, is that you guys like to leave money in the bank. Well, “like to” may be the wrong term. You choose to leave tens of thousands, sometimes hundreds of thousands, of dollars in bank accounts just in case you need access to it.
How much do banks pay for the use of your money right now? Not CDs, those are not liquid or accessible without penalty, I’m talking about for your checking and savings accounts.
- Stocks, Bonds and Mutual Funds (recovery time is not compounding time)
- Variable Annuities and other high fee options
- Home Equity-Episodes 74-80 and Two Ways To Be Debt Free
- Become my Patron and learn how to be on an episode of the Renovating Retirement Podcast!
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Want to listen to episodes using minutes instead of data? Call 1(701) 719-9877 to listen!
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Episodes on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”