Keeping Your Money – Keeping it Real
Keeping your money – keeping it real is the third episode of an 8-part series based on a book I am writing.
- Keep it in focus (What are we doing and why are we doing it?)
- Keep it global (merit)
- Keep it real (average vs. actual) rate of return defined
- Keep it working (hep and bank money)
- Keep it big (indexed and global)
- Keep it all (fees, IULs, Roth conversions and tax stripping)
- Keep it collateralized (policy loans)
- Keep it in the family (LTC, estate planning, and legacy planning)
Included in this episode:
- Is your Advisor Being Mean?
- Real Rate of Return defined: compound growth
- During the accumulation phase
- During the distribution phase
- Become my Patron and learn how to be on an episode of the Renovating Retirement Podcast!
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Want to listen to episodes using minutes instead of data? Call 1(701) 719-9877 to listen!
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Episodes on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”