The Magic of Learning From Others
How important is it to have coaches and mentors that you follow in anything you do? Extremely important. The best performers in the world, the people who achieve the best results at what they do, all have coaches. In this episode I explain some of my journey using coaches, talk about the status of today’s financial gurus and tell you how to find people who tell the truth.
Included in this episode:
- How important are mentors and coaches?
- MMA fighters, actors, musicians, professional athletes all have coaches
- This is what excellence looks today people, this is what it looks like to take things seriously
- How does this truth affect you and your retirement plan?
- Maximizing what your savings can do for you by way of lifestyle, is much like mixed martial arts!
- You need to lower taxes, lower fees, increase rate of return, increase income, increase death benefit, get someone else to pay long-term care, keep up with inflation, decrease losses…..there’s so much that goes into it
- In this episode I’m running the risk of you, the listener, saying “He didn’t tell me anything to do! He didn’t give me any real value, he just talked about teeth flying out, Tiger Woods has a coach who’s not as good at golf and how his experts are spread all over the world!”. You may be right….but here’s the item of value….you’ve got to follow somebody!
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to me on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”