The Weather Forecast for Your Retirement Years
It’s prudent to think that the market and our economy will behave in exactly the same way as two-thirds of the world force retirees, stop putting money into the stock market and begins to take it out? Is there a chance that the financial “weather” we’ve experienced as the baby boomers saved for retirement may change as they take all that money out of the market to spend in retirement?
Included in this episode:
- We check the weather before starting our day
- What about the game of retirement or the voyage called “get me safely across the ocean of risk during my retirement years”
- Does the weather matter when you are making financial and retirement planning decisions?
- Baby boomers are in one of the largest groups of people in the US where we have a total of about 318,000,000 including kids. What’s more important about this group is that they represent 2/3 of the working population in the US – where their money goes into Securities!
- What if all that money didn’t go into securities, but rather a crispy cream donut?
- The weather is changing, there is a huge storm coming upon us and its only going to get worse.
- What’s the weather going to be like during your retirement years?
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to me on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”