Financial Tic Tac Toe: IN-Case Account Options
This Financial Tic Tac Toe Grid is a tool I use to see what’s most important for each part of your financial plan. Listen in as I talk about IN-Case Accounts, the most important things to know and then at the end, I will tell you exactly where I put my client’s IN-Case Account money.
Included in this episode:
- Let’s cover IN-Case Accounts
- #1 = most important thing is Liquidity
- #2 = Safety
- #3 = Rate of Return
- IN-Case Accounts are your Emergency Funds (In case something happens in your life)
- Stock, Bonds, and Mutual Funds aren’t really not liquid
- What are your options? Where can you put your IN-Case Accounts?
- Your Urgency Funds
- Your Emergency Funds
- Home equity line of credit – what can really go wrong?
- Using insurance policies
- Modified Endowment Contracts
- Listen to episode 006: What the Heck is a MEC?
- Listen to episode 005: I’ll Bet You Don’t Fully Understand the Power of the Annual Reset Yet
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”