How The MERIT Planning Model Can Continually Improve Your Retirement
In this powerful episode, I introduce the MERIT Planning philosophy of financial and retirement planning and how it can improve your retirement. MERIT stands for Mortgage Plan, Estate Plan, Retirement Plan, Insurance Plan, and Tax Plan. If all you do is pay attention to these five things and how they work together, you can make amazing improvements to your investment and retirement strategies.
Included in this episode:
- Build it, test it, continually make it better
- IN-Case, IN-Come, IN-Crease
- Long Life, Short Life, Rough Life, Sick Life, The Next Life
- What MERIT stands for
- MERIT Planning philosophy.. Financial Architecture
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes, and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”