From Tenants, Toilets, and Trash to Cruises, Clubs, and Cocktails, When to Get Rid of Your Rental
Do you own rental properties? Do you know how to get rid of your rental if you’re not happy with it anymore? Would you like to know how to make them cash flow even better? Would you like to know how to get rid of them completely, avoid capital gains taxes and make even more monthly income? In this episode, I will introduce you to the deferred sales trust that helps you avoid capital gains and my two income, one expense model of owning rental property. This episode will make a huge difference in you life.
Included in this episode:
- Real Estate is a tool, just like all the others. It has strengths and weaknesses
- LowerCapitalGains.com (deferred sales trust)
- Read my book, “Two Ways to be Debt Free” to learn all you need to know!
- There could not be a riskier or more expensive way to own real estate whether your primary residence or rental properties
- Real Estate is not an investment, it is a JOB (or a business)
- To you, the ones who love this industry, let’s talk about contrary financial knowledge, the bad guys do not want you to know!
- A plan that has two incomes and one expense
- Owning Rentals, especially if they are paid off, is a B plan that sacrifices income and leaves more behind
- In Annuities, your gross income IS the income you KEEP
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes, and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”