The Three Enemies that Keep You from Investing Properly
There are three things, three enemies to your setting up a successful financial and retirement plan. In this episode, I’m going to explain each of the enemies that will keep you from investing properly. I’ll explain where they come from and what to do to avoid them.
Included in this episode:
- What these “Three Enemies” really mean
- Cost of waiting, when you start saving, has a high cost
- The guaranteed payouts, have gotten worse the longer you’ve waited (based on life expectancy)
- If you’re not using indexed strategies, you might have a 4 or 5-year loss
- Financial blueprints
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes, and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”