RR Episode 087:
Chunks and Streams of Money
This episode is going to be a little different. I am a little more organized when it comes to my Podcast episodes, but this episode I wanted to just talk about two different types of money that you have during your retirement.
Included in this episode:
The different types of money
- Chunks of money: (a pool of money) in places where it’s accumulated
- Qualified money
- Non-qualified money
- Streams of money: coming in monthly or quarterly
- What do you do with the chunks?
- What do you do with the streams?
- Strategies you should be using!
- Become my Patron and learn how to be on an episode of the Renovating Retirement Podcast!
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Want to listen to episodes using minutes instead of data? Call 1(701) 719-9877 to listen!
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Episodes on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”
Connect with me on these platforms!