The IRS Spells THEIRS
This is the second episode of Tax Week. I’m going to talk a bit about the IRS’s job and how to play the game of lowering taxes while having fun. I’ll introduce you to the most successful card the IRS has ever played in the game they play which is “take our money and make it THEIRS”
Included in this episode:
- The IRS Has one job to do, raise tax revenue for the United States
- Taxes are an asset!
- Paying the amount of tax you’re supposed to, is the way to go
- The IRS are not the bad guys
- Know the rules
- Have the right players on the team
- Only give to the IRS that is rightfully theirs – this is the game
- Why would the IRS creates a tax saving vehicle
- How to lower taxes using deductions and strategies
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Want to listen to episodes using minutes instead of data? Call 1(701) 719-9877 to listen!
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Episodes on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”