It’s Kind of True That Your Retirement Account Can Grow by a Guaranteed 8% – 9% Per Year
There’s a place to put your money where it will grow by a guaranteed 8%-9% per year. Sound too good to be true? Listen to this short episode and see which tool it is and how to use it.
Included in this episode:
- The joker brokers tell you the market goes up 8%-10% per year if you leave your money in long enough… This is not true! The market may average 8%-10%, but you are not compounding
- There are financial tools that will grow your retirement 8%-9% per year on a guaranteed basis
- The income goes up. The guaranteed income for life goes up by 8%-9% every year that you wait to turn on the income
- Why did you save for retirement in the first place? Wasn’t it to replace your income when you stopped working?
- Growth is not everything, having your accounts go up does not solve all of the problems you have in retirement
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Want to listen to episodes using minutes instead of data? Call 1(701) 719-9877 to listen!
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Episodes on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”