RR Episode 015:
A Tale of Two Portfolio’s when Lower Returns More Money in Your Account
When does 6.98% beat 8.22%? In this episode, I am going to show you what the bad guys don’t want you to know. Lower returns beat higher averages if you earn them in the right way. HOW you earn your rate of return is more important than HOW much rate of return you earn in retirement and financial planning. Listen up, you’ll like this one!
Included in this episode:
- The lie of Average Rate of Return
- My money manager gave me a detailed sheet of paper, that had his results of growth VS the S&P 500 from 2002 – 2013
- Lower returns mean more money in your account!
- Tax-free distributions
- A lot of money is spent every year to keep you confused!
- What growth actually occurs in your account??
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes, and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”
2 thoughts on “Episode 015: Lower Returns More Money in Your Account”