RR Episode 062:
Your Declaration of Financial Independence
Fellow Americans today is Independence Day 2016 where we celebrate the signing of the Declaration of Independence, our break from what our ancestors considered the unfair oppressive and costly rule of great Britain. In this episode, I teach you how to make a Declaration of Financial Independence.
Included in this episode:
One of the best know sentences in the English language is contained in the declaration of independence and goes as follows:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness
Our ancestors rebelled and fought a war against those they felt were overtaxing and controlling them. They won that war and this great country of freedom we live in today is the result of those that died in that war.
- We break from the oppressive control of Great Britain, but in turn, how do we use that freedom?
- Join me and declare war on all the liars who call themselves Americans, the Wolves in Sheeps Credentials. We don’t have to fall prey to their lies and schemes anymore
- Today you can end the rule and declare yourself free!
- Rebellion and revolution come at a cost and it’s never a fun process. Turning to the truth as the determination of what you believe will cost you nothing!
- Keep listening, keep reading.. you are on your way to your new life
Happy Independence Day!
- Get the best retirement recommendations by emailing me at Charlie@MeritPlanning.com
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to me on iTunes & Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”