50-min Free Video on Home Equity Planning
I'm going to teach you why I think you should never pay off your mortgage
- I will teach you The Balance Sheet Method of being debt-free which you can apply to either rental properties or your primary residence
- Making a large down payment does not save you interest when you look at the whole picture
- Fifteen-year fixed mortgages do not get you to being debt-free faster than thirty-year fixed mortgages
- Learn to do what the banks DO rather than what they tell you to do
- Learn to create Arbitrage by borrowing at a low rate and earning a higher rate of return
- For further study read Two Ways to be Debt Free by Charlie Jewett, and Missed Fortune 101 by Douglas R. Andrew
Want more great videos?
Sign-up for news and information on the Renovating Retirement Podcast, what I teach, and how to have the best retirement possible, on your terms!