Keeping Your Money – Keeping it in Focus
Keeping your money – keeping it in focus is the start of an 8-part series based on a book I am writing.
- Keep it in focus (What are we doing and why are we doing it?)
- Keep it global (merit)
- Keep it real (average vs. actual)
- Keep it working (hep and bank money)
- Keep it big (indexed and global)
- Keep it all (fees, IULs, Roth conversions and tax stripping)
- Keep it collateralized (policy loans)
- Keep it in the family (LTC, estate planning, and legacy planning)
Included in this episode:
Ok, keep it in focus
- Why are we doing this?
- What’s the goal?
- How do you know if you succeed?
Let me give you two words: Income and Inheritance. These are basically the two reasons people save money or the two goals they have for the savings they’ve accumulated.
Inheritance……true assets or true wealth. When I say the word “assets” what comes to mind? Is there anything in your life more important to you than money?
- Become my Patron and learn how to be on an episode of the Renovating Retirement Podcast!
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Want to listen to episodes using minutes instead of data? Call 1(701) 719-9877 to listen!
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Episodes on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”