Using Mortgages to Supercharge Investments
In this episode, I’m going to teach you how to use mortgages to supercharge any type of monthly or annually funded investing you are doing. If you are putting money into 401Ks, IRAs, or mutual funds monthly or annually there’s a better way that can net 91% more money at no extra cost.
Included in this episode:
I make claims all the time about being able to build a better financial plan than anyone on the planet and I put out the coward challenge. I need you to know it’s not arrogance that leads me to do this. It’s anger… I’m angry that this industry does not take your finances seriously and that the crooks in the industry feel comfortable offering you amateur, damaging advice so they can make a commission or fee and go play golf.
- I prove that using MERIT Planning will create results you want
- Basics of MERIT Planning
- Lump sum investing upfront creates more growth than slow funding monthly or annually
- Tax deductions up front are great but you have to pay taxes later
- The mortgage is the most powerful tool in financial services and almost 0 financial advisors know how to use it as part of your investment and retirement plan
- I finish the episode showing you how to end up with 91% more money in your retirement account at no extra cost and less risk than what you’ve been taught to do
- Become my Patron and learn how to be on an episode of the Renovating Retirement Podcast!
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Want to listen to episodes using minutes instead of data? Call 1(701) 719-9877 to listen!
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Episodes on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”