The Top Ten Best Retirement Planning Decisions
What are sure-fire ways to improve your retirement? I’m glad you asked. That’s exactly what I’ll cover in this episode. The ten best retirement planning decisions you can do to set up your financial and retirement plan for maximum results and maximum enjoyment.
Included in this episode:
- Spend less than you earn, some say pay yourself first!
- Stop losing money you need
- Divorce the IRS
- Know when you’ve won the game an then retire when you want to!
- Buy the exact paycheck you need
- Check as much off of your bucket list as you can in the first 10 years of retirement
- Hold your advisors accountable
- Adjust your plan as necessary. Everything is dynamic (MERIT Planning)
- Take the proper amount of risk for your risk tolerance
- Subscribe to this show to learn to have the best retirement possible!
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to me on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”