Why “What Charlie Teaches” Sounds too Good to be True
This was supposed to be ten minutes long and ended up almost 30. It’s so frustrating to me that what the crooks and liars did to you in 2008 and 2009 creates a fear of using the safe strategies that lost no money at all during that time.
Listen in and hear “why what I teach sounds too good to be true” and learn how to prove to yourself that there is a financial promise land and everything I teach is available to you and your family in retirement.
Included in this episode:
- Joker broker firms have the most masterful advertising campaigns imaginable and have done the most amazing job convincing you to use stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
- Because it pays them more and hurts you and your family!
- You do not know what income you can safely take or how long the income you are taking will last
- If you run out of money, you run out of income
- The advisor gets paid even if they are losing your money!
- In other industries, it’s very easy to sell someone exactly what they want… if you have it
- It’s buyer beware! You are somehow supposed to protect yourself against these liars because they are just exercising freedom of speech
- Even though you’re going to say it’s too good to be true, here is what actually exists
- Banks & brokerage firms VS insurance companies
- Life Insurance
You are in so much better of a position than you think if you just stop believing what the advertisers want you to believe. Take charge, do your due diligence, stop punishing insurance companies for what the banks and brokers did to you in 2009 and find the promised land of real, comprehensive financial planning
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to me on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”