Arbitrage…How to Make 20%-70% On Your Money
Would you like to know how to make 20%-70% on your money? Well you need to completely throw away everything the banks and insurance companies TEACH you to do and DO what they actually do themselves.
Arbitrage is the holy grail of investing, listen in to see why!
Included in this episode:
- What is arbitrage? And why do insurance companies and banks think getting into debt is awesome
- Arbitrage grid – borrow at one rate and earn another rate
- Arbitrage = Wholesale retail of the lending industry
- Mark-ups – buying low, selling high
- Borrow low, invest or lend at a higher rate of return
- This is why banks and insurance companies don’t want to get out of debt
- Is it possible to borrow at a net cost of 3% and maybe make 6%?
- That’s 100% rate of return
- Understand that debt is not bad, you’ve been trained to think that way
- On instagram @Charlie.Jewett
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”