Understanding Insurance Policy Loans for Tax-Free Distribution
They say “The devil’s in the details”, well in this episode I’m going to show you how to find salvation and a bunch of financial angels in the nitty gritty details of how you take policy loans from your life insurance policies.
It literally makes the difference to never earn interest again or earning interest for life and having money working for you in two places at once.
Included in this episode:
- FIFO vs. LIFO
- Withdraws to basis then loans
- Loans are not taxable
- Fixed vs. Variable
- Moody’s corporate bond rate but now some have maximum amounts
- Money is in two places at once
- Never due until you die and paid by something you did not want
- Second loans to 100% financing on rental properties at 4.3% with no qualifying, no payments and not due until you die? Policy loans.
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”