Six Ways to Improve Your Cash Value Life Insurance
Owning cash value life insurance can be the worst thing or the best things you’ve ever decided to do. It all depends on whether you know these six ways to improve your cash value life insurance product.
The perfect, well-built, retirement plan will probably have some cash value life insurance to cover Long Life, Short Life, Rough Life, Sick Life, and into the Next Life as life insurance, built the right ways, covers all of them. Listen and learn how to build it properly!
Included in this episode:
- Just get it!
- Right product, wrong death benefit.
- Improving the life insurance policies in the states will solve world hunger.
- Right product, right death benefit amount, wrong death benefit option.
- What is the minimum life insurance amount the IRS requires for a tax-free growth tool (treated the same as a Roth IRA).
- Right product, right death benefit, right death benefit option, wrong death benefit option later.
- Level death benefit – doesn’t change
- Increasing death benefit
- Right product, right death benefit, right death benefit option, right death benefit option later, wrong commission.
- If you’re going to be funding a permanent life insurance policy for more than 10 & 11 years, you want to use increasing death benefit and switch to level right before you turn on income.
- Right product, right death benefit, right death benefit option, right death benefit option later, right commission.
- The secret weapon
- Go to www.MeritVideos.com to watch the video of this podcast
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”