The Costly Trap of Having a Simple and Easy To Understand Retirement Plan
I’ve never shared this recording with anyone…it was too obnoxious and exaggerated…until now. June 11, 2016 apparently is the time where the world can handle “up and down”. What can a terrible Engish accent and airplane cockpits teach you about living an amazing retirement and having and amazing financial plan? Listen in and see for yourself.
Included in this episode:
- A look into “The most popular financial plan in the United States”
- You’re doing what everyone else is doing.. even though the results aren’t what you expected or wanted
- If you’ve fallen prey to the “risk everything yet get nothing” plan that the majority of people in the US have been tricked into using it’s not your fault!
- Let’s talk about why retirement planning CANNOT be simpleHow long you will live
- How long you will live
- What taxes will be in the future
- What inflation will be in the future
- What the market will do in the future
- How sick will you get or how long will you be sick before you die
- How much will medical expenses be
- The future is almost all….variables
A real retirement plan will have all the complexities of an airplane cockpit because real advisors, the good guys who care about you more than the money we make, will build a comprehensive plan that prepares you for every possible thing that can happen between now and when you pass away!
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”