Financial Tic-Tac-Toe: IN-Crease Accounts
This is the last episode in the Financial Tic-Tac-Toe series. I’m going to cover IN-Crease or Growth Accounts and tell you which one’s are my favorite. Once you have guaranteed income for life you see what’s leftover and then the fun begins. This is the money you can use to go play, take risks, and invest in things you are passionate about.
Included in this episode:
- How much money should be in your IN-Crease Accounts?
- This should be the “left-over” money
- America’s addiction to the stock market
- The Joker Brokers want to make you an annuity so they get the regular monthly paycheck without working rather than you getting it
- If your IN-Come accounts are set up properly, your advisor gets paid one time and YOU get the regular monthly paycheck for life no matter what happens in the stock market
- Making a real compounding 5% will beat most mutual fund portfolios because they are using bologna math and they know it
- What are growth options? B
- Banks, securities, real estate, annuities, life insurance
- Listen to the episodes I’ve added below or read the books I recommend here
- Listen to episode 004: Is Your Advisor Smarter than a Fifth Grader?
- Listen to episode 015: A Tale of Two Portfolio’s
- Listen to episode 027: Rich Man’s Roth IRA
- Check-out the Grid on Instagram @Charlie.Jewett
- I’ve also added the grid to a Google file which has an integrated example
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”