What If a Giant Chicken Ate Your Spouse
What would happen to your income, your retirement lifestyle, if a giant chicken ate your spouse…or they died in some more traditional way? You may be shocked to find yourself in a higher tax bracket than every before with less income than ever before. I explain this and also use this episode to give you a sneak peek of books and episodes to come.
Included in this episode:
- Mr. and Mrs. Jones are retired, let’s look at their income future when their spouse gets killed by a chicken?
- What are the financial consequences?
- More taxes, less income
- I’ve got a busy few weeks, look forward to upcoming episodes!
- To see the video of a Giant Chick eating Mr. Jones (lego version) go to www.MeritVideos.com
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes, and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”