Renovating Retirement Radio Interview
27 minutes into a passion-filled episode on Asset Optimization, my computer rebooted on it’s own. I hate Microsoft. Here’s a radio interview I did on a station in Tacoma Washington and surrounding areas. But the radio interview is about my eBook, “Renovating Retirement”
Included in this episode:
- Learning to be smart about the health of your wealth
- I am in the process of publishing 10 books in 1 year
- The book is for the industry and consumer to “Repent” – what does the word mean in this industry
- I was an undercover spy for 11 years, and it’s time to be the whistle-blower!
- Home equity concepts in Charlie’s eBook “Two Ways to be Debt Free“
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on his contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie’s Podcast on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”