Want to know how to listen to Podcasts on iTunes?
iTunes is the infamous app and downloadable software to search and listen to your favorite episodes. iTunes is also compatible with PC’s. Although there is more of a process to listen to your favorite Podcasts, it is worth looking into. iTunes has some great benefits!
- You can read Podcast reviews to see if it is something you are interested in
- You can write reviews to let the whole world know how much you love a Podcast
- You can see the New & Noteworthy Podcasts (which is a section showing you new Podcasts that might strike your interest)
- You can subscribe to Podcasts to be alerted when your favorite Podcast episodes are released
- You can search for Podcasts using the categories options
- You can see what the top rated and listened to Podcasts are at the time
Once you’ve downloaded iTunes, open the app (on an Apple Computer or PC) and change the “Music” tab drop-down menu item to “Podcasts”
On the left, you can use the search bar to search for your favorite Podcasts using keywords. Make sure to have “iTunes Store” selected instead of “My Library”
When you type in the desired Podcast name or keyword, you will find some suggestions.
Once you click on the suggestions, you will be redirected to this page, “Showing Results”
This page will show you all the results of the Podcast or keyword you searched, which could be multiple episodes or Podcasts.
When you click on the Podcast, you will see the Renovating Retirement wrecking ball icon. You have options to Subscribe, Play, and Write a Review all in one place.
How to Write a Review
Click on the Ratings and Reviews tab and click on “Write a Review” under Customer Reviews.
When you click on the “My Podcasts” button on the top menu, you will be directed to this page which shows all your favorite Podcasts you’ve subscribed to.
To listen to the Podcast episode, double click on the episode and it will start playing automatically.